Our DMCA Policy
Reeves Recruiting respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible via the Service, please notify Reeves Recruiting's copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). Reeves Recruiting encourages you to submit a claim of copyright infringement by using our online process.
To be effective, the notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication and must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- nformation reasonably sufficient to permit Reeves Recruiting to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent:
DMCA Notice Reeves Recruiting
70 West Madison Street,
Three First National Plaza,
Chicago, Illinois 60602
Fax: (312) 586-1140